About Sparken CRM
CRM as name suggests "Customer Relationship Management" which manages customers basic details like their name, address and phone numbers with respect their contact person (incase of multiple point of contacts).
CRM is the platform which helps to manage relationship with prospective, customers and organize their information. CRM let sales reps and managers to organize meetings and tasks with customers / prospects. App also features google map to locate customers and calendar to provide details of scheduled meetings and tasks.
Storing all data related to sales processes establishes a good platform for sales. With critical information at their fingertips at all times and at any location, sales team can keep a close watch on opportunities, competitors, decision-makers and anticipated sales results, and they can take instant action when opportunities occur, making it easier to promote and drive sales.
Set up targeted campaigns
Campaigns are based on the coordination of internal processes and communication between departments. This becomes possible when authorized employees have full insight into client’s details and sales figures all time and works with the updated data. When your sales and marketing departments work together, it ensure that the correct message goes to the target group and to win customers.
Performance by Sparken CRM
- Tracks and manages customers and prospects along with tentative customers
- All team comes to one floor and stay connected throughout CRM process
- Allows to manage tasks and meetings of all managers and sales reps simultaneously
Need of Sparken CRM
- CRM makes it easy to manage customer of each stage
- Access rights allows to let only considerable members to process on their customers
- Stage wise flow management of customers whether it is lead or prospect or customer, CRM system reduces paper work and works smartly
So here are some of the benefits which are represented by CRM
How Does Sparken CRM Helps
- Get more leads and generate more customers by closing the deals
- Instead of maintaining all important notes or document and meeting info on paper or verbally CRM maintains it digitally all at one place
- Track all past history of customers and their product details
- Maintain it anytime from anywhere
- It provides solution to all services
- Dashboards and reports gives quick review of customers and sales
Sparken CRM Stages
The person who gets lead will be appointed as its representative (sales rep) who in future will be handling all their tasks and meetings with them.
- Lead generation is first step to achieve new targeted customers. Leads are created to serve for sales leads
- Leads get generated from various resources like internet, telephone calling, personal referrals, advertisements, and events.
- Lead generation is often paired with lead management to move leads through the purchase funnel. This combination of activities is referred to as pipeline marketing.
- A lead is gets assigned to individual sales-rep to follow up. Once the salesperson reviews and qualifies it to potential business, the lead gets converted to next stage Opportunity. To win the deal, Opportunities may undergo multiple stages.
Prospects tend to be classified as who fit one of a company’s buyer personas, but have not expressed interest.
- This is the second major building block of CRM. i.e. On the basis of financial capacity, buying authority and their willingness potentials customer will get qualified. Also called sales lead.
- Prospect stage is the longest phase of all, as per direct time that you’ll be involved. Lead will remain lead until any type of contact or conversation is been made with them.
- Prospects are prospects until they move into the next definition, or are ruled out due to factors e.g. cold feet, change of personnel, unforeseen issues.
- All exchange of data and sales details are done by Tasks, meetings and notes which are maintained per prospect
- Audit log for all meetings and tasks are saved for further reference in the future
- On confirmation of prospects interest and finalizing their estimations for their project of interest than customer is generated
- Data collected via CRM modules helps to for sales, marketing and services.
- Employees uses CRM as platform to perform marketing and service programs. With any of the approach. Customer data is the main source of generating target market, such as email campaign or direct marketing.
- Activities performed by employees via CRM helps to build up and maintain relationships with customers which also in return will boost cross-selling opportunity
- Increasing customer satisfaction and expanding customer relationships are key ways to promote sales
- Customers data are also maintaining with meetings and notes.
- Tasks helps to keep in touch with prospects throughout the process
- Calendar view also helps to manage meetings, task scheduling with customers and prospects simultaneously to avoid any type of discrepancy in contacting
- Google map feature is also inbuilt to locate all prospects and customers
- CRM transformation initiatives to increase sales and to maintain customers interest we must keep in touch with our customers
- Provide services for their purchased / generated product i.e. Great service targets to retrieve customer excellence.
- Improve customers and employee’s engagement
- Seamless experience can be delivered throughout ecommerce points